The product is a new type of photoelectric smoke alarm,When it detects
smoke twice,it will output signal immediately and trigger connected
unit to work,which tell you in advance that fire will occurs and avoid
unwanted loss,and take you safety and convenience.
Power supply: DC12V-DC24V
Static current (like following diagram):
Working current: 16mA-17mA
Detecting time: detect once every about 5s
Detecting smoke method: it works only when it detects smoke twice.
|WHERE NOT TO INSTALL SMOKE ALARMS
1. Where combustion are permitted to produce. For example unventilated
kitchens, garages, and furnace;
2. near fanner;
3. In very damp, humid or steamy areas: Keep units at least 3m
away from showers saunas, dishwashers, etc.
4. In very dusty, dirty, or greasy areas;
5. In very drafty areas, where smoke will be blown away from
the unit completely,
6. in air-logged areas, that will clog the sensing chamber;
7. Less than 305mm away from fluorescent lights. Electrical
“noise” can interfere with the sensor.
8. In “dead air” space, for example, in Diagram 1, near
corner less than 10cm.
9. in smoking meeting room, don't install the alarm there for the
unit will alarm when several persons smoke.
SMOKE ALARM FOR MINIMUM PROTECTION
SMOKE ALARM FOR ADDITIONAL PROTECTION
WHERE TO INSTALL SMOKE ALARMS
At first, you need install one item in every bedroom and route way
Stairway is important for you to rush out when fires occur, so there
must install smoke detector on the top of stairway.
You at least require one smoke alarm in every space of every floor,
including finished attics and basements.
Install one alarm beside every electric facility.
You’d better Install smoke alarms in the middle of ceiling,
because smoke always spread up;
If some reasons cause you can’t install them in the middle
of ceiling, you also need to install them at least 10cm away from
If you like to install them on the wall, they should be installed
10-30.5cm away under the ceiling. Diagram 1.
You need install more than one alarm when the length of your hall
In an oblique roof room, install the alarm 0.9m away from the top.
How to install smoke alarms in a removable house. The removable
house is short of heat isolation, so you'd better install the alarm
10-30.5cm away from the ceiling.